Job Opening in a midsized hospital located in Central West Virginia, has a need for a Hospital HR Director to join their team. They are looking for a someone who is a high level strategic partner. The CEO is great to work with. The HR Director will be tasked to making sure HR is compliant with all rules and regulations as well as the normal HR functions.
- Responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction for all areas of Human Resources within the assigned facility.
- Lead the activities of Human Resources staff members in the hospital, including defining expectations, training, and managing performance.
- Work in conjunction with and take direction from HRBP to ensure alignment of HR Strategy and Vision.
- Responsible for developing and implementing effective, strategic recruitment, retention, and succession planning programs, adhering to metrics, and an analysis driven strategy.
- Serves as a liaison with the hospital leadership team, communicating and leading HR strategic initiatives, analysis, and recommendations.
- Develop an expectation of consistent administration and application of HR policies, ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Provide advice and counsel to facility management regarding appropriate progressive discipline; attend disciplinary meetings, investigations when appropriate, and facilitate terminations to promote a positive employee/employer relationship.
- Direct the development and maintenance of competitive compensation programs utilizing market data and HRBP support.
- Responsible for ensuring HR compliance and readiness for Joint Commission, state/local surveys, SOX audits, and other audits.
- Develop and utilize effective communication channels for educating and informing employees on various topics, with a focus on employee engagement (including, but not limited to employee benefits changes, policy changes, legal updates, training, and development).
- Provide primary oversight and leadership for various HR related programs/initiatives, including Workers Compensation program, Performance Management program, HR Data integrity, and data entry, Leave of Absence program, payroll activities in coordination with vendor.
- Develop, monitor, review, coordinate, and facilitate training programs, as needed, in alignment with hospital and organizational strategies.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Takes an active role in and supports the hospitals community efforts Regular and reliable attendance.
Competitive Salary Range!