Job Opening for an Organizational Development Leader (HR department) located in Northern, New York in the Adirondack foothills, 80 miles west of Plattsburgh; 120 miles north of Rome and 140 miles north of Syracuse.
- Bachelor’s Degree required – in Organization Development, Human Resources, Education, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related field required.
- Master’s preferred in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of verifiable experience in instructional design applying adult learning principles, policies, practices and delivery in a complex organization.
- Training includes experience designing, developing and implementing general, supervisory and technical training programs. Successful completion of training or coursework in supervision, leadership and management courses will be given favorable consideration.
- Previous verifiable experience in building a learning organization from the ground floor.
- Minimum 2-3 years verifiable experience in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated proven experience determining, analyzing and reporting of Learning and OD metrics using Key Performance Indicators and other measures.
- Certification in a Human Resources related field such as PHR, SPHR, CCP, CCB, or ASTD preferred
- This is an exciting opportunity to lead a growing healthcare organization to deliver outstanding patient care through designing and driving professional development and leadership training for staff who are eager to take the organization to the next level.
- The Professional, Organizational & Leadership Development Manager will report directly to the Human Resources Executive.
- The Professional, Organizational and Leadership Development Manager (POLD) plans, designs, and delivers technical and professional training and development programs for employees at all levels across the health system, and has a strong focus on organizational and leadership development.
- This “hands on” and multi-disciplinary leadership role is primarily responsible for developing curriculum and delivering training across multiple platforms
- Works closely with leadership to design, develop and deploy programs enabling the transformation and implementation of business strategies.
- Organizational and Leadership Development
- Technical & Professional Training
- Project Management Assessment
- Not-for-profit community healthcare system – 2 hospitals (94 and 25 beds) and local health care centers.
- Has just over 1,400 employees, 140 full-time medical staff members
- Annual net operating revenues of $210 million
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text