Job Opening for a Nursing Department Manager, RN Pre-Op/PACU located in Southern California.
Bonus up to 15%
Manages the delivery of nursing services and safe patient care within assigned department and across the continuum of care. Manages the delivery of services that add value and are integrated with nursing standards of practice, service priorities and performance/outcome measures, as well as with strategic, business and organizational goals/objectives.
- Minimum five (5) years of clinical nursing experience relevant to a given position/department required, including three (3) years of management, supervisory or leadership* experience.
- Academic degree in nursing required (Bachelor’s or Masters degree).
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
License, Certification, Registration:
- Current RN license required; California RN license required by date of hire.
- AHA BLS certificate required.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text