Job Opening in a 300+ bed hospital located in Texas, for an experienced Hospital Executive HR Director to join their team. The current Director is retiring. Now is the time to join a growing health system with a fantastic CEO at the hospital as well.
Candidates MUST have HOSPITAL HR DIRECTOR EXPERIENCE to be considered.
They are looking for someone who is polished. Someone who is a good public speaker, as parts of your job will entail doing speaking engagements in the community as well as speaking with board members who are very high level and well respected members of large corporations. They need someone who is able to provide and administer leadership development and training. They also want someone who is very strong in workforce development and strategic planning.
There are 5 FTEs in HR, with the EE Health RN and the Chaplain Dept reporting to this position as well.
- Responsible for overseeing all human resources issues including staffing, staff relations, orientation and development, compensation and benefits, and employee health.
- Also responsible for the Spiritual Care department.
- Directs the areas of responsibility and is a resource person for the departments.
- Develops and recommends human resources practices and procedures that assist in the growth of the facility.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources required, Masters preferred.
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP required.
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state and local registration relating to Human Resources, i.e. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Affirmative Action, ADA, FMLA.
- Seven to Ten (7-10) years of progressive HR experience with a concentration on Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Training and Development and Compensation Management in the healthcare industry.
- 5-7 years of Supervisory experience overseeing various HR support roles.
With a city population of 25,000 plus an additional 23,000 residents in the county, the population base serves as the hub for healthcare and retail for Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma. Our community is graced with dozens of vintage homes and unique architecture which sets the stage for a thriving community and a contemporary lifestyle. An array of cultural events, historical, scenic and recreational sites and community activities along with a rich selection of youth events makes this a great place for young families to raise children and older citizens to spend their retirement years!
In addition, you’ll find:
- Two 18-hole golf courses; one nine-hole course
- Lakes throughout Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma for boating, fishing, camping recreation (including Pat Mayse Lake, Lake Fork, Lake Crook and Beaver’s Bend State Park in Southeast Oklahoma.)
- Regional junior college with recognized technology programs and health education opportunities
- Year-around adult and youth sports programs
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text