Job Opening for a Unit Manager, Perinatal Services located in New Mexico.
This brand- new facility is now hiring a Unit Manager for Women’s Services. This facility is part of one of the largest not for profit systems in New Mexico and the leadership team at this new facility is Top Notch!
- This Manager will be a clinical expert, up-to-date in current perinatal best practices, and will role model leadership to the staff.
- The hospital is seeking those leaders who are dedicated to the patient experience and best patient outcomes.
- This position reports directly to the CNO and functions at a director level.
- 4 LDRs
- 6 M-B suites
- 2 separate private triage rooms
- 1 testing room
- 2 C-section suites within the unit
- Epic EMR
- BSN required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Leadership experience required.
- NM license required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-directed, evidence-based, can counsel for performance and empowerment, is politically astute with physicians, and adept at data analysis.
- Experience with Epic, shared governance and opening new units a plus!
The hospital has a close-knit culture and an awesome leadership team! And it’s close to the mountains……..skiing, snow-boarding, hiking! Lots of cultural opportunities as well. This will be a satisfying career experience to the candidate who loves Women’s Services!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text