Job Opening for an Oncology Pharmacist located on the Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado.
- 75 bed hospital (name top 100 Rural and Community hospital for 3 years in a row)
- The Oncology Pharmacist is involved with the care of cancer patients at all phases of their treatment; from assessment and diagnosis, to treatment decisions, medication management, symptom management and supportive care, and finally with survivorship programs at the completion of their treatment.
- The Oncology Pharmacist works with other providers to ensure a current and accurate medication list, select the most appropriate therapy, monitor the effects of prescribed medications, and manage the adverse effects that often accompany cancer treatment.
- Pharmacy Degree (BS or Pharm.D.)
- Minimum 2 years oncology experience required
- Residency or fellowship training in oncology desirable
- Colorado licensed, or eligible
- Board certification in oncology desirable
- Current BLS certification
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Oncology Pharmacist Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text