Job Opening in a 100+ bed hospital located between Sherman, TX and New Boston, TX, for an experienced Patient Business Services Director to join their team. Candidates MUST have HOSPITAL experience in Business Office functions to be considered.
- Responsible for facilitating all revenue cycle functions.
- Monitors the overall collection functions from third party payers as well as the patients to maximize cash flow and reimbursement.
- Coordinates managed care contract negotiations, contract financial performance analysis and payer contract compliance.
- Responsible for compliance with all State, Federal and Hospital regulations regarding billing and collection guidelines.
- Ensures process issues are evaluated for compliance with hospital policy and initiates performance improvement as indicated.
- Performs other duties as assigned by employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Five or more years of previous hospital experience in all aspects of business office functions required.
- Previous Management Experience required.
With a city population of 25,000 plus an additional 23,000 residents in the county, the population base serves as the hub for healthcare and retail for Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma. Our community is graced with dozens of vintage homes and unique architecture which sets the stage for a thriving community and a contemporary lifestyle. An array of cultural events, historical, scenic and recreational sites and community activities along with a rich selection of youth events makes this a great place for young families to raise children and older citizens to spend their retirement years!
In addition, you’ll find:
- Two 18-hole golf courses; one nine-hole course
- Lakes throughout Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma for boating, fishing, camping recreation (including Pat Mayse Lake, Lake Fork, Lake Crook and Beaver’s
- Bend State Park in Southeast Oklahoma.)
- Regional junior college with recognized technology programs and health education opportunities
- Year-around adult and youth sports programs
- Four-year university only 38 miles away offering undergraduate and graduate studies
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text