Job Opening in a hospital located in the Tri-Cities, WA area, for a Director of Surgical Services to join their team. There are 6 OR rooms and they are using the DaVinci robotic assisted surgery methods. They have a GI Suite and standing PACU which is 20-24 beds. The Ambulatory Surgery and main OR are down the hall.
- Overall responsibility for Peri-Op services including OR, PACU, Pre-Op, Anesthesia, Endoscopy and Central Service for the Health System.
- Works collaboratively with Family Birthing Center Director in oversight of the Operating Rooms on the main Campus.
- Responsible for hiring, orienting, and monitoring the performance of the staff assigned to these departments.
- Directs the scheduling and provision of perioperative patient care, provides surgical assistants and surgical equipment as requested while assuring the effective utilization of personnel, equipment and supplies.
- Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Associate’s Degree, but must start working toward Bachelor’s degree within 1 year of hire. Preferred – Master’s degree, CNOR highly preferred.
- Current WA State RN License.
- 3 years relevant clinical experience and 2 years leadership experience required.
Welcome to the Tri-Cities where 300 sun-filled days offer visitors a year-round outdoor paradise. Fun in the sun is a way of life in the Tri-Cities; river action abounds on the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers. Recreational and sports enthusiasts will love the Tri-Cities. Visitors can enjoy one of the three professionals sports teams. And with everything from bicycling to bowling, hunting to fishing, and soccer to water-skiing, the recreational opportunities are endless. The area’s ten beautiful courses challenge the most experienced golfer, but can be enjoyed by the beginner as well. After savoring just one of the local premium wines, visitors will understand why the area has been rightfully called the “Heart of Washington Wine Country.” The Tri-Cities boasts more than 160 wineries within a 60-mile radius, producing some of the finest wines in the world. The confluence of the Snake, Yakima and Columbia Rivers has produced an aquatic playground second to none. The area’s inviting waterways beckon water lovers from all over the region to enjoy sailing, power and pleasure boating, waterskiing, swimming, fishing, windsurfing, and much more.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text