Job Opening for 2 New Positions at a University hospital setting located in Indiana about 1 hour from Indianapolis (60 miles).
- Teaching hospital and regional tertiary referral center with 379 beds and 400+ physicians
- Affiliated with the Indiana School of Medicine, the largest medical school in the nation
- Nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years
- Sign On and Student Loan Reimbursement
- Mix of Outpatient/Inpatient
- Choice of practice locations
- Join three other neurologists who provide EEG, sleep EEG, ambulatory 24-hour EEG, inpatient EMG, visual evoked potential (VEP) and brain-stem auditory evoked potential (BAEP)
Otolaryngology (ENT) Physician
- 20% inpatient, 80% outpatient
- Call schedule 1 in 4 rotation
- Works collaboratively with referring providers, hospitalists, and emergency physician teams
- Established patient base available from departing physician
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text