Job Opening for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis located in California.
Bonus and Relocation
- Reporting to the CFO, the will support executive leadership in shaping the Company’s strategic vision and leading the development of operational and business plans.
- The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will develop and oversee the execution of core financial analysis processes by implementing disciplined financial analysis methodologies and establishing financial targets (e.g. baseline, strategic, etc.) through the use of business intelligence and market analysis.
- The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will assist in the identification of potential business opportunities, the analysis of plans to mitigate risk, and the development of sales and profit forecasts that support new and ongoing initiatives.
- Additionally, the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will produce financial models and forecasts that incorporate assumptions, expectations, and known risks.
- The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will prepare analyses for business case presentations to senior and executive management; providing recommendations if financial performance is not meeting set targets.
- Minimum of eight to ten years of work experience in finance/accounting, with a minimum of five years specific to financial analysis while in positions of increasing responsibility required.
- Business degree in finance or accounting required; MBA is a plus
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text