Job Opening for an Acute Care Manager located in Texas.
- Three acute care units.
- The unit with the Manager opening is a 4th floor unit that we recently re-opened.
- Currently we are using 20 beds on this 35 bed unit.
- We have about 30 FTEs. We expect to continue opening more beds as our hospital grows.
- We are licensed for about 178 beds. Our average daily census is about 100.
- Need an experienced Manager, must have been a Manager before, with proven results for quality, safety and service.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s in nursing, preferably a Master’s.
- We are submitting our application for Magnet recognition in nursing this year and so someone familiar with Magnet would be perfect.
- This position reports to a Director of nursing for Acute Care, who reports to the Associate CNO.
Most employees live in surrounding communities from the hospital with good schools and safe communities and do not have to get into traffic at all unless they want to go into the city for sports, theatre, ballet, etc.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text