Job Opening for a Manager of Surgical Services and Central Processing located in Montana.
- Medical Center (Union)
- MT – 100+ Beds
- 2 years leadership
- Comprehensive Package
- $5K – $10K depending on distance
- $10K – Paid out
- 9 ORs, 8 PACU Beds; Ortho and Spine, 42 FTEs; Reports to Director of Surgical Services, Level III Trauma Center
- Responsible and accountable to provide functional direction to members of the perioperative team to achieve optimal patient outcomes while optimizing available resources including surgical case management and perioperative care coordination.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the sterile processing areas, supporting perioperative services and coordinating the reprocessing of and delivery of items to other areas within the health care organization.
- Bachelors required/Masters preferred, with 3-5 years of perioperative leadership.
- Must have BLS. ACLS Certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Either a RN with a CNOR, a Certified Registered Central Service Technician, or a Certified Surgery Tech.
- One year hospital setting experience, within the past 3 years.
- One year Sterile Processing experience preferred.
- Two years Manager experience preferred.
- Coursework in medical terminology, human anatomy, microbiology, infection control, decontamination, disinfection, instrument assembly and packaging, high-level sterilization, biological testing, and inventory management and distribution.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS.
Beautiful and desirable location! 70,000 population, Home of the University of Montana, 2 ½ hours from Spokane, WA, 6 hours from Seattle.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text