Job Opening for a Director of Case Management located in New Mexico.
- 35 bed hospital
- Excellent Leadership Team
- RN required
- Certification in UR or Case Management preferred
- Competitive salary plus relocation
- The Discharge Planning Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Case Management Department.
- The Manager is to lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning. This includes development of an employee-oriented culture that emphasis quality” continuous improvement, employee retention and development and high department performance.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text