Job Opening for a Critical Care Services Administrative RN Director located in Texas (Northeastern part of Greater San Antonio).
15K Sign on Bonus
Bonus Eligible and Relocation Assistance
128 Licensed beds, large for profit healthcare system
- This role provides leadership and support to the senior executive position (CNO) responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions/services within the hospital organization.
- The role will assume responsibility for assisting in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice for multiple units including the ICU, PCU and Med/Surg.
- Role assumes 24/7 responsibility of Director’s assigned areas.
- The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
Required: Academic degree in nursing
Preferred: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Required: 2 Years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment as a manager or full time charge nurse/related position
- Active and current registered nurse license in the state of residence/practice.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven leadership ability and hospital operational ability.
- Ability to serve as role model and advocate for the professional discipline of nursing
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR
The ideal candidate will have at least a BSN (MSN preferred) and 3 plus years Nursing leadership experience over an ICU in an Acute Care Hospital
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text