Job Opening in a large health system in the Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina area, for a Director of Enterprise Data and Analytics to join their team. Candidates MUST have Healthcare IT experience, preferably from an Acute Care Hospital.
- The Director, Enterprise Data & Analytics, under the leadership of the CMIO, is responsible for providing high-level functional and analytical leadership to assist the organization in leveraging data, helping move it from data to information and knowledge to be used in decision making.
- Leads staff engaged in the development, collection, analysis and reporting of clinical and data for a variety of purposes.
- Works directly with organizational leadership, medical staff, nursing and ancillary clinical departments across the system to evaluate data needs that are directly tied to achieving system goals.
- Organizes and directs the activities of assigned teams to detect, understand, and communicate insight gained from organizational data, and transform that information into optimized clinical information systems that support safe, effective, efficient, patient-centered care.
- Master’s Degree Business Or Health Administration Or Public Health Or Engineering Required
- 5 Years Management Required – And 5 Years Clinical – Ambulatory Care Or Clinical – Acute Care Preferred – And 10 Years Information Technology – Systems Analysis Preferred
In speaking with the CMIO, he has a list of 6 attributes that are key for finding the best candidate to fill this role:
- Good culture fit
- Leadership – ability to not only lead the department, but also interface successfully in the organization
- Data vision & strategy for the enterprise
- Healthcare experience
- Experience working with Epic
When you’re looking for the excitement and attractions of a great city, combined with the affordability, approachability and appeal of a classic Southern town, look no further than Greater Raleigh. Best known for its world-class museums, best of Broadway shows and live concerts, Capital area historic sites, professional and amateur sporting events and shopping mecca status with nine major retail areas, Greater Raleigh truly offers a variety of entertainment all in one park-like, scenic setting. To top it all off, you are within 2.5 hours from the beach!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text