Job Opening for a Director of Human Resources located in New Mexico.
- As a strategic partner, the Human Resources Director aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Serves as a consultant to leadership on Human Resource related issues.
- Acts as employee champion and change agent.
- Assesses and anticipates HR-related needs.
- Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the Human Resources Director seeks to develop integrated solutions.
- Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Acts as a true partner to the business leadership with a team mentality.
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business units financial position, its mid-range plans, its culture and its competition.
Small not for profit facility
Reports to CEO
Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred SHRM certification
Union Experience preferred
5 years Experience in acute care
25 bed Critical Access Facility
3 FTE’s report to this position
Labor law experience a bonus
Current HR Director is retiring
Relocation available and Sign on
Located in Resort Area. Perfect for the ski enthusiast or hiker!!!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text