Job Opening in a hospital located about 30 mins from Dayton, OH, for a seasoned, hands-on HR Director/Generalist to develop, implement and manage policies and programs covering employment, employee relations, wage/salary administration, EEO/AA, benefit programs, orientation and training, regulatory compliance, safety, health, and HR records.
- Position will also be responsible for recruitment and retention of employees and physicians; as well as staff development and engagement.
- Candidates MUST have experience in healthcare to be considered.
- The client is looking for someone local as they are not offering relocation assistance.
- Minimum of BA/BS.
- 8-10 years of HR generalist experience with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, competence in computer applications, and up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law.
- Experience in a healthcare, long term care or hospital environment with knowledge of government and accrediting body standards required.
Position offers a competitive salary and a full range of benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, HSA/FSA, paid life insurance, vacation, sick leave and personal time, a company-funded retirement plan and 403(b) savings plan.
Dayton, Ohio is a great city located at the Crossroads of America where the I-75 north/south meets the I-70 east-west, making it the perfect destination for meetings and conventions , family vacations and weekend stop-overs. Known as the Birthplace of Aviation , Dayton features a fantastic array of big city amenities coupled with mid-western charm and hospitality. When you visit our city, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find great attractions and historical sites, fantastic arts venues, a thriving downtown area, beautiful parks, a variety of sporting sites and fabulous shopping and dining.
These are exciting times for the city as we are in the midst of an unprecedented revival. With a technology park sweeping the outskirts of town, recreational whitewater areas downtown, a planned family ice arena and two new downtown hospitals, the city is certainly moving forward. We are blessed with many of the same amenities as cities five times our size. We enjoy a symphony orchestra, performing arts center, a renowned university and a museum of art. Our natural resources, recreation areas and bike trails are among the finest in the region and there’s more in the works. Where else can you find a state park and 1,200 acre lake just 10 minutes from downtown?
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text