Job Opening in a 180 bed hospital for a Patient Business Services Director located in Texas.
- Responsible for facilitating all revenue cycle functions.
- Monitors the overall collection functions from third party payers as well as the patients to maximize cash flow and reimbursement.
- Coordinates managed care contract negotiations, contract financial performance analysis and payer contract compliance.
- Responsible for compliance with all State, Federal and Hospital regulations regarding billing and collection guidelines.
- Ensures process issues are evaluated for compliance with hospital policy and initiates performance improvement as indicated.
- Performs other duties as assigned by employer.
- Reports to CFO
Incentive Bonus up to 10% based on established goals.
- 5 years exp.
- BS required
- Comprehensive Package
- Yes. Relocation up to $10k based on expenses to relocate household goods coordinated through Relocation Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Five or more years of previous hospital experience in all aspects of business office functions required.
- Previous Management Experience required.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text