Job Opening for a Surgical Services Director in a 245 bed facility, large for profit healthcare system located in Florida.
Responsible for planning, administering and evaluating the of Perioperative Services Department. In doing so, assigns duties to unit personnel implements based on patient needs, staffing availability, etc. Assists in providing administrative direction in the development and evaluation of nursing personnel and contributes to nursing and hospital through support of philosophy, objectives and educational efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred
- CNOR preferred
- Registered RN
- RN CIRCULATOR
- Previous Management experience required
- HIGH-ENERGY, Highly engaged leader who is the team’s greatest cheerleader.
- Must be a clinically sound RN who rolls-up the sleeves and gets it done.
- Must have robotics experience.
- Must be proficient in: gyno, ortho, neuro/spine, special procedures, vascular and plastics cases.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text