Job Opening for an Emergency Room Nursing Director in a 245 bed facility, large for profit healthcare system, located in South Florida.
- Responsible for planning, administering and evaluating twenty-four operation of Emergency Services. In doing so, assigns duties to unit personnel implements based on patient needs, staffing availability, etc. Assists in providing administrative direction in the development and evaluation of nursing personnel and contributes to nursing and hospital through support of philosophy, objectives and educational efforts.
- BSN required, Master’s preferred
- Registered RN license
- MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE WITH MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE IN EMERGENCY ROOMS!
- High-energy candidate with can do and positive attitude.
- Must be team oriented and able to roll-up sleeves and help as needed.
- A strong leader and mentor who enjoys the clinical aspect of Nurse Leadership.
- Must be able to develop staff. Out-of-the-box thinker.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text