Job Opening for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis in a Pharmacy Benefit Management company in California. Company is located in Central Valley, CA. Location is great for lower cost of living and still drivable to San Francisco (3hr), Central Coast (2hr) and Yosemite (1 ½ hr).
Headquartered Central Valley, CA, with satellite offices in the South-West and South-East regions of the U.S; the company develops and manages pharmaceutical benefit plans for employers and consumers to reduce pharmacy costs and ensure safe drug use by members through the application of advanced technologies and clinical expertise. Founded over 8 years ago, the company has experienced exponential growth since inception, with current annual revenues exceeding $170M. Company has been named one of the fastest growing privately held companies by Inc. Magazine multiple times in the past five years, and is becoming recognized as one of the best PBMs in the industry.
- The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will lead the financial analysis, business process analysis, and business decision making support at a corporate level for IPM.
- The successful Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will have experience in driving long-range financial planning, strategy, and performance by assessing resources and reviewing key data-driven assumptions that provide the foundation for business strategies.
- Reporting to the CFO, the will support executive leadership in shaping the Company’s strategic vision and leading the development of operational and business plans.
- The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will develop and oversee the execution of core financial analysis processes by implementing disciplined financial analysis methodologies and establishing financial targets (e.g. baseline, strategic, etc.) through the use of business intelligence and market analysis.
- The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will assist in the identification of potential business opportunities, the analysis of plans to mitigate risk, and the development of sales and profit forecasts that support new and ongoing initiatives. Additionally, the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will produce financial models and forecasts that incorporate assumptions, expectations, and known risks.
- The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will prepare analyses for business case presentations to senior and executive management; providing recommendations if financial performance is not meeting set targets.
- Minimum of eight to ten years of work experience in finance/accounting, with a minimum of five years specific to financial analysis while in positions of increasing responsibility required.
- Extensive financial modeling experience utilizing Microsoft Excel; familiarity with data query/data management tools helpful (Access, SQL, etc.)
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills and ability to leverage computer and data warehouse systems and related tools. Ten years or more a plus.
- Ability to communicate findings in a clear and concise way
- Ability to multi-task with proven skills in problem solving and attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative with the commitment and ability to meet deadlines
- Business degree in finance or accounting required; MBA is a plus
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text