Job Opening for a Chief Financial Officer located on the Central Coast of California.
90+bed acute care hospital with 5 clinics. Ideal candidate will have experience with Critical Access, OSHPD, Cost Reports and CA experience. Hospital applied for CAH status and hoping to be approved 2019.
- CFO will direct, supervise and coordinate functions and activities assigned to areas of responsibility.
- Consults with and advises the Hospital Chief Executive Officer on problems related to the financial operation of the Hospital: recommends changes in policy, facility operations of the Hospital and programs to achieve the Hospital’s objectives.
- Provides leadership, direction and administration of Hospital financial systems.
- Reports to CEO.
- Degree in Business Administration with accounting emphasis- required
CPA highly desirable
- Work experience in an acute care hospital or other health care institution, public accounting firm or related environment as a controller or similar function level highly desirable.
- California experience is ideal.
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge and experience in managing general accounting, patient accounting, budgeting, reimbursement, management information systems, materials management, utilization review and medical records system.
- Familiarity with financial and patient care information systems, within a highly computerized organization.
- Competitive salary range + relocation allowance.
- Current Interim in place. Looking at permanent candidates only.
Close driving distance to Monterey and Paso Robles California, Central Coast! Must be comfortable living in a rural environment. 45 minutes from ocean.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Chief Financial Officer Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text