Job Opening for a Radiology Director in a 100+ bed hospital centrally located about an hour from Raleigh and Fayetteville, North Carolina, has a need for an experienced Director of Radiology & Cardiopulmonary Services to join their team.
- The Director will oversee 19 FTEs in Radiology as well as 1 Manager and 10 FTEs in the Cardiopulmonary Department.
- The selected candidate should have at least 5 years of Radiology Management Level experience and experience managing Cardiopulmonary.
- Manages Outpatient Diagnostic Center (ODC) location and Hospital radiology department.
- The candidate should also have experience with reading Charge Masters (CPT Codes and Revenue Codes).
- This individual’s primary role is to plan, organize, develop, implement, evaluate and direct the overall operation of the Radiology Department, Cardiopulmonary Department and the Outpatient Diagnostics Center in accordance with federal, state and local standards.
- Coordinates performance improvement activities and quality improvement. Performs management activities, including interviewing, hiring, evaluation, and termination of department staff.
- Develops Radiology operating and capital budget and is responsible for managing the department within budgetary constraints.
- Graduation from an accredited Radiologic Technologist program.
- Registry with the ARRT in Radiology
- Advanced level registry in CT, MR, NM or US preferred.
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration or Healthcare Management preferred.
- 10 years in the field of Radiology with at least 2 to 4 years’ experience in supervision and management of Radiology.
- Knowledge of charge masters.
The city is within an hour of the Raleigh, Fayetteville, Goldsboro, Wilmington, and the beautiful North Carolina coast. If you are looking for a chance to get away and relax, come and stay with us at one of our historic inns or bed and breakfast. Here, you will find a friendly and welcoming community where neighbors come together to support one another. Historic homes and picturesque yards are sure to charm you when you visit our community. You can take a stroll along our tree-lined streets as you shop and dine in our beautiful downtown. In just a short drive from the city, you can reach the beautiful North Carolina beaches or award winning Eastern North Carolina wineries.
The Downtown area boasts a growing number and variety of shops, restaurants, and businesses which will eagerly serve you, no matter your interest. The city is also home to a robust and supportive business community, and the City offers business owners ample resources to build and maintain their business. Unlike life in a large city, you can’t remain alone for long here, and neither would you want to. Whether merely settling in for a night’s visit or settling down to make a home, you’ll feel the powerful bonds of community that have led this city to being named an “All-America City.” Take in a performance, view an art exhibit, learn about our heritage, or attend a street festival. Downtown hosts events that have grown in attendance and quality each year.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text