Job Opening for an Administrative Director of CVICU/CCU/Cardiac Telemetry Units located in Florida.
- The Administrative Director will provide oversight of the following inpatient units: CVICU, CCU, Cardiac Telemetry, and Step Down.
- There are Managers over each unit that report to the position.
- The position is responsible for the administrative and clinical aspects of the clinical departments to include organizing, developing, directing, and assuring the delivery of cost effective, quality patient care.
- Ensures that patient care on the unit(s) is performed in accordance with established corporate and hospital policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations, and Joint Commission standards.
- Level I Trauma Facility
- 425+ bed facility
- Relocation and excellent salary
- Bonus eligible
- Strategic and Operational position…….Goal is to grow the program
- Provides leadership and oversight to department managers and staff.
- Responsible for the development, communication, and successful execution of established financial and non-financial objectives as articulated through the organizational structure and strategic plans.
- BSN required, Master’s preferred or currently enrolled
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text