Job Opening in a 25 bed hospital for an OB (Obstetrics) Manager located in Texas.
Job Experience & Education:
- 5 years exp. in L&D and Nursery
- BSN preferred
Benefits: Comprehensive Package
Relo-Sign on: Yes
- Also a candidate with some supervision experience is highly desirable even if it was a charge nurse position (not necessarily a manager).
- This candidate will supervise a total staff of 7 LVN’s and RN’s in that department and be in charge of scheduling and will also work shifts.
- There is not a Director currently.
- The plan is to evaluate the manager for 12 months, and if they have done great it can lead them to the Director title.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text