7 Job Openings for Finance located in Arizona, Montana and Florida.
- Controller, Arizona
- Hospital experience mandatory,
- Profit experience a plus; 3+ years in similar setting (can be smaller);
- Reports to CFO; 4 direct reports (AP, 2 accountants, and business office person — CBO is centralized);
- Bachelor’s min, master’s preferred.
Health Information Management, Montana:
- Director of HIM, Montana: great recreation area and wonderful place to live;
- Bachelor’s min, masters, and profit experience a plus;
- Experience leading and monitoring coding;
- Open due to retirement; 15 employees; no special projects at this time;
- Cerner is used; chance to improved processes and coding accuracy;
- Sign on, relocation and 10% annual bonus potential.
Director of Revenue Integrity, Florida:
- 2-hospital setting;
- Tobacco free environment;
- Reports to administrative director of RC;
- Master’s mandatory; RN mandatory; 5 years’ exp as clinician, 2 in training; 3 in hospital chart audit experience; 3 years’ management experience in hospital setting;
- Strong coding exp;
- Reports include nurse, chargemaster and ER charge capture auditors;
- Bonus potential
- Formal training in hospital accounting and finance;
- Large or regional accounting firm with healthcare focus for 4+ years and then hospital experience in management in healthcare system at least in a controller role;
- Strong technical skills and able to address questions unique to a hospital setting;
- Oversight of payroll, involved in month-end close, bonds, etc;
- CPA or MBA min, both preferred;
- Experience with 990s, financial statements, reimbursement, cost reports, revenue cycle, profit experience a plus;
- NO TOBACCO users;
- Plus bonus
System Director, Provider Networks Negotiator, Florida:
- Hospital-based exp,
- ACO, Populations Health, Managed Care, Value Based Contracting experience;
- Contract negotiation responsibility for Blue Cross, Aetna, etc. mandatory;
- Part of reimbursement department; no direct supervision;
- Bachelor’s min, master’s or completed within 2 years of hire;
- Negotiate fee-for-service hospital and medical group contracts for multiple lines of business in managed care markets;
- Maintain provider participation within the network; and help expand and develop provider network;
- Analyzes market data and financial models;
- Prepares and negotiates provider contracts; develops and expands provider participation within network; maintains provider participation within network; monitors provider performance; implements corrective action plans;
- Identifies current issues and probable future issues; guides staff through resolution;
- Documents contracts; updates contracts as changes occur;
- 5 years of progressive provider network contract negotiation exp or equivalent combination of education and exp required;
- Healthcare management environment including provider contracting, servicing and benefit interpretation; 2 years’ supervisory exp;
- Plus bonus.
- NO tobacco use.
Manager Budget and Finance – System, Florida:
- Plus bonus.
Senior Accountant – System, Florida:
Competitive Salary Range!