Job Opening for a Market Director Emergency Services located in Michigan.
- Position is broad in scope and responsibilities
- Strategic Planning position
- Reports to the system CNO
- Over 8 general hospitals and other specialty hospitals
- Level I Trauma Centers
- Works to standardize care throughout the system
- For profit hospital system
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business, Public Health, management or related field required.
- Academic degree in nursing required (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree).
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Michigan.
- Five years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment as an Associate Chief Nursing Officer or Nursing director of multiple, complex nursing departments.
- Certification in Specialty or Leadership preferred (Example: CORN, NEA-BC, NE-BC, etc.).
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text