Job Opening in a hospital located less than an hour from Lancaster, PA, for a Family Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
- Assesses the physical and psychosocial status of clients in the Family Practice by means of interview, health history, physical examination, and diagnostic studies.
- Recognizes deviations from normal in the physical assessment.
- Works in collaboration with a physician in formulating treatment plans for health problems and follow-up.
- Writes prescriptions for medication based upon laboratory results, routine diagnostic and follow-up studies, therapeutic measures, and post-discharge care in accordance with written practice protocols.
- Requests written consultation from physicians and other healthcare professionals to ensure appropriate and quality patient care.
- Interprets and evaluates findings of studies/tests.
- Relays appropriate information regarding patient care to the collaborating physician.
- Evaluates the quality of care provided and recommends changes for improvement.
- Maintains provision of preventive health services (e.g. screening, risks assessment, immunizations, PAP smears, self-breast exam).
- Dictates or writes, or through EMR documents patient history, admissions, care plans, progress, and discharge notes.
- Interacts with clinical and administrative staff for optimal patient care.
- Provides on-call coverage
- License and current registration to practice in state.
- Graduate from a registered NP program.
- Master’s degree in nursing.
- Privileges or eligibility to apply.
- At least 1 yr of experience as a FNP
Known for our horticulture, heritage and horses the County is one of the most picturesque areas you can visit in the nation. The area has something for everyone. It’s a shopaholic’s dream with major malls, featuring an abundance of national retailers in typical mall settings or in unique main street venues. As you travel the countryside you will see special boutique and antique shops that are a “must stop in” opportunity. You will not find a better array of restaurants dotting the county. Outdoor activities abound with a parks and recreation system that includes biking, hiking, camping and water activities galore. Also a golfer’s dream, the area has many public and private golf courses that are situated amongst some of the most beautiful scenery and landscapes. A quaint village, with unique shops, a rich history and wonderful wineries, you won’t want to miss stopping by.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text