Job Opening for a Vice President of Quality located in Florida.
- Responsible for direction of the Quality Management Department and the various functions under its umbrella, including Performance Improvement, Medical Staff Services and Credentialing, Risk Management, Infection Control, and Patient Satisfaction.
- As Patient Safety Officer, in close communication and coordination with the Chief Nursing Officer and Chief of Staff, service as primary point of contact for questions about patient safety for education.
- Provides reports to the Performance Improvement Council, Medical Executive Committee, Board of Trustees, and administrative team as requested and required.
- Acts as systems and applications manager for database products utilized in the department for quality management systems.
- Responsible for oversight of preparation for regulatory surveys and follow-up corrective action development.
- Assists in formulating and monitoring the budget for the areas included.
- Degree in Health Services Administration Preferable
- CPHQ certification preferable.
- Candidate MUST HAVE clinical experience.
- This position requires 3 plus years of experience in an acute care setting and 2 plus years of management experience in healthcare.
- 2 or more years of management experience in healthcare.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text