Job Opening for a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) Oncology located in Pennsylvania.
- Provides expert, integrated, cost effective, quality patient care through the coordination of care for high-risk patients with complex issues within the three spheres of influence: the patient and family members, nursing personnel and organizational systems.
- The CNS functions as an educator, consultant, mentor, researcher and is an active participant in the collaborative practice framework.
- The individual demonstrates leadership and role models this through involvement on committees and/or team projects and actively seeks to improve the practice of nursing and patient outcomes.
- The CNS promotes ethical standards throughout the organization.
- The CNS is active in professional organizations and participates in community activities.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text