Job Opening in a large, highly respected hospital system located in the Mid-Atlantic the location near Baltimore, MD for a Nurse Manager, Emergency Room.
- The Manager for the Emergency Department will ensure the staff provide safe, age-appropriate patient care, and function as an advisor, resource, preceptor, and leader for other members of the patient care team.
- The Emergency Department at this Hospital is a 77-bed unit with a Pediatric ER and Adult ER.
- The Emergency Department sees over 70,000 patients per year and is a level II trauma center.
- Ideal candidates will have clinical experience in a large ER in addition to leadership exposure.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Licensed RN
- 5 years progressive nursing experience in ER
- Maryland Registered Nurse License; American Heart Association CPR Card; Basic computer skills
- Can offer a variety of options for living, from City to Rural. The area is very accessible to all needed services, historical and cultural offerings.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text