Job Opening in a large hospital in the Raleigh, North Carolina area, for a Care Coordinator for Patient Placement to join their team.
- The Care Coordinator for Patient Placement is a Registered Nurse who is assigned to the Patient Placement team facilitating the admission, transfer and bed planning process within the Hospital System in a collaborative manner.
- The Care Coordinator will work with physicians at outlying facilities and on the medical staff to arrange for the appropriate bed type, level of care and status for all unscheduled admissions.
- Collaborates with the Emergency Department, inpatient units and clinical administrators to ensure appropriate patient flow and bed planning throughout the system.
- The Care Coordinator will also ensure compliance with federal, state and third party utilization management regulatory requirements.
- 3 Years Nursing – Related Area Required
- 2 Years Direct Position Experience In Clinical – Case Management Or Clinical – Utilization Management Or Clinical – Home or Community Health Preferred
- Graduate Nursing Required – Or College Courses Nursing Required – With Required Licensure/Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree Required – In Nursing Preferred
- Registered Nurse Required
Hours of Work: 72 hours per pay period, 11a-7p or/& 3p-11p
Weekend Requirements: As Needed
Call Requirements: No
When you’re looking for the excitement and attractions of a great city, combined with the affordability, approachability and appeal of a classic Southern town, look no further than Greater Raleigh. Best known for its world-class museums, best of Broadway shows and live concerts, Capital area historic sites, professional and amateur sporting events and shopping mecca status with nine major retail areas, Greater Raleigh truly offers a variety of entertainment all in one park-like, scenic setting. To top it all off, you are within 2.5 hours from the beach!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text