Job Opening for a Director of Case Management located in Illinois.
Assumes primary responsibility for directing the Case Management Department, its processes and functions. Collaborates with allied health professionals to promote and ensure that quality care is provided and outcomes are achieved in a timely and cost-effective manner. Utilizes an interdisciplinary process to assess, plan and provide patient care for specific diagnoses from pre-admission through aftercare. Assists in organizing internal processes and systems to prevent avoidable hospital days. Promotes appropriate post-hospital utilization of resources, adequate education of patient and hospital staff, and decreased incidence of re-admissions.
- 144 bed facility
- Utilization Review, Case Management and Transition Management
- Provides leadership and oversight to department leaders and staff.
- Responsible for the development, communication, and successful execution of established financial and non-financial objectives as articulated through the organizational structure and strategic plans.
- BSN required, Master’s preferred or currently enrolled
- 2 years Acute Care Experience, CCM preferred
- Relocation and competitive salary
- For profit system
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text