Job Opening for a Angiography Technologist in a large hospital located in Oregon.
Job Core Functions:
- Possesses and uses knowledge to obtain a technically diagnostic angiogram in accordance with physicians needs.
- Utilizes knowledge and skills obtained in Critical Care classes to ensure that the patient is monitored and treated within best practices.
- Is able to operate and trouble shoot all equipment in the department including physio monitor, defib unit, radiology equipment, inventory management and injector.
- Demonstrates ability to utilize sterile technique throughout all phases of daily job duties.
- Must be a graduate of an American Medical Association approved program in Radiology Technology by date of hire.
- Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology within six (6) months of hire.
- Must have current State of Oregon license.
- Minimum of one (1) year of cath lab experience in interventional cardiology and interventional radiology strongly recommended.
- Must maintain proficiency in ECG recognition and must maintain ACLS certification. Acquire within first 3 months of employment.
- Must have certification and maintain proficiency in hemodynamic monitoring within 90 days of hire.
- Must possess skills requirements from Critical Care I to be able to evaluate and intervene when patient condition warrants. Acquire within first 3 months of employment.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 pounds unaided using proper body mechanics and pass a physical capacities evaluation.
- Must develop and maintain proficiency in the hemodynamic monitoring system.
- Must be proficient with ACC cath PCI data registry element entry.
- Requires BLS from the AHA & ACLS by date of hire. For new grads, must be able to obtain ACLS within two (2) months from date of hire.
- RICS (Registered Cariovascular Invasive Specialist)
- Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES)
- IBHRE national certification (International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners)
- Competency in Electrophysiology as demonstrated by competency exam completion
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Current radiographic machines, x ray equipment, CRT’s, Medrad Injector, MFC Unit, Digital Subtraction Unit, Defibrillation Unit, Medical gases, appropriate pharmacological medications under direct physician supervision
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services