Job Opening for a Director of Emergency Room located in Texas. Small ER with 6 beds, including 2 trauma rooms. Approximately 11,000 visits per year. Level 4 Trauma Center with Chest Pain Accreditation.
- Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
- Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding. Coordinates and directs internal/external audits.
- Creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional growth.
- Integrates evidence-based practices into operations and clinical protocols.
- 5 years in ER with Supervisory experience
- ED Director/Trauma Coordinator. Must have 5 years of recent ED experience as an RN.
- Minimum of 2 years previous ED Director or Supervisor experience required.
- Must have Emergency Management experience.
- Current hands on skills – working Director when needed. Full staffed department.
- Associate’s degree – Required
Bachelor’s degree – Preferred
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Current RN Licensure in the State of Texas
Comprehensive Benefits & Relocation Package
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services