Job openings in a 100+ bed hospital located in the Great Smoky Mountains area of TN, has a need for Registered Nurses to join their team for their Nursing Home.
SIGN ON BONUS is available.
NEW GRADS encouraged to apply!
Registered Nurses – Full Time – 2 Days, 2 Nights available – Nursing Home
This unit has 88 beds and has a 1:12 Nurse to Patient Ratio on Skilled and 1:22 on LTC for Day shift and 1:23 on skilled and 1:42 on long term care for nights.
- Ensure that established standards of care are written, implemented and explained to all nursing staff.
- Help ensure safe, harmonious working environment for staff, residents and visitors through counseling according to established policy; utilizes incident reports to identify problems.
- Speak to residents, visitors and staff in a courteous, professional manner.
- Complete initial care plan and MDS on all new residents according to current established guidelines.
- Demonstrate ability to complete assigned care plan and MDS in a timely manner.
- Meet with interdisciplinary team to establish a plan of care for each individual resident.
- Valid RN licensure in the State of Tennessee
- Graduate of Accredited RN Nursing Educational Program
- Licensure in the State of Tennessee as a RN
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains you’ll find a place known as “The Friendly City.” The downtown area features a host of boutiques, antique stores and specialty shops. There are also four shopping centers located in the area. Education is an important priority for this town. There are five schools in the City School System and several four-year colleges in the area. Tennessee Wesleyan College, located nearby, offers a wide range of majors in its four-year program. The University of Tennessee at both Knoxville and Chattanooga are within easy commuting distance. Whether you fish, hunt, hike or golf, Athens provides a host of recreational opportunities. The area is blessed with majestic mountains, vast forests and many miles of rivers and lake shorelines. Watts Bar Lake is a 39,000-acre recreation area that offers sailing, water skiing or fishing. The nearby beautiful Ocoee River is famous for its white-water rafting and kayaking, and the Tellico River is one of the most scenic trout streams in America. Hiking, fishing and camping are also available at Bald River Falls and in the Cherokee National Forest.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services