- Bachelor Degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Business, Public Administration, Management or related field.
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) class to be completed within 6 mo of position date.
- Current Arizona RN License in applicable discipline.
- “Preferred” – Specialty area (CPR addendum)
- 3 years Management experience in a Trauma Center, 1 year supervisory
- “Preferred” – 5 years related experience, 3 years supervisory
- Team building, systems thinking, complex problem solving, negotiating and influencing, change and conflict management, data analysis, coaching and mentoring, strategic planning, business strategy development.
- “Preferred” – Management Skills, interpersonal communication.
Knowledge Required: Quality improvement process, related health care practices and standards.
- “Preferred” – Regulatory and accreditation.
- Computer skills, personal technology tools, and awareness of current use of technology in related field.
- “Preferred” – Advanced computer skills, technology of the specialty.
*Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered*
Competitive Salary Range!