Job opening in a 168 bed state of art acute care hospital this facility includes fully staffed 24-hour Trauma Leave III emergency care, a specialized Heart Center, Women’s Center and comprehensive intensive care services for a Telemetry Nurse.
Telemetry nights 6:45 pm to 7:15am (30 min lunch)
Emergency Department nights 6:45 pm to 7:15am (30 min lunch)
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Three years current experience in field (telemetry, or operating room)
- Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse in New Mexico
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- Sign-on Bonus – $20,000 for 4 year commitment
- $15,000 for 3 yr. Commitment
- $10,000 for 2 yr. Commitment
- Domicile Bonus $2,500 paid on first pay check to use toward home
- Tuition Assistance – up to $28,000 toward a nursing degree
- Relocation Assistance – up to $5,000 (reimbursement)
- Pay Differentials – available for evening and weekend shifts ($3/night, $2.50/weekend)
- Interview Expenses – airfare, hotel and rental car paid by hospital for onsite interview
- 2% Raises Each Year
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Life Insurance/AD&D, Supplemental Group Life, Short and long-term Disability, Paid Time Off, Extended Illness Bank (EIB), Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program, and company discounts.
Las Cruces is a sunny college town located close to the Organ Mountains with easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities in SW New Mexico. With four mildly distinct seasons and an average temperature of 57 degrees in December and January we enjoy 300+days of sunshine a year. Las Cruces, New Mexico is the “community” of choice to raise a family and build your medical career. Close to airport.
Competitive Salary Range!