Job opening for a Director of Clinic at a multi-specialty and ambulatory service center. Fully integrated and connected to 48 bed full service hospital. Clinic offers specialties of scope procedures, imaging, lab, internal medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, acute care. Provide support to physicians and APP’s – 45 total and about 150 total staff at the clinic.
FT – days (Monday – Friday)
Required Skills and Minimum Years of Experience:
- Bachelors of Science degree or past experience commensurate with areas of responsibility.
- MBA, MHA or Master’s degree in nursing preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in management (health care) or equivalent required. (Leaning closer to 5 years of experience).
Specific Licensure’s and Certifications/Registrations Required:
- None required.
- Certification in nursing administration is desirable.
- Current South Dakota Registered Nurse license or multi-state licensure privileges if applicable. Functions within this legal scope of practice.
- Valid driver’s license.
Why is this position open?
Refill – person previously in this role has left the organization
Area offers a wealth of opportunity. Many leading industries and its favorable position on water make it an attractive and lively business hub.
Competitive Salary Range!