- Correctly places the patients in the acceptable status of inpatient or observation.
- Completes the supervisory activities of the Case Management Department, inclusive of staffing, scheduling, monitoring staffing hours, assisting with the establishment, review and/or revision of policies and procedures, and completion of annual staff evaluations.
- Meets and exceeds regulatory and accreditation requirements for case management and hospital functions associated with care delivery.
- Promotes an environment that encourages team building by courteously, cooperatively and effectively working with Physicians, nursing, ancillary and other support personnel in maintaining the standards of professional nursing practice in the multidisciplinary setting
- Provides orientation and training for new staff members and assists with the completion of Competency Skills Checklists.
- Assists with budget preparation.
- Develops, reviews, and revises pathways for specifically identified DRG’s to meet regulatory requirements.
- Manages optimal Length of Stay (LOS), readmissions and assures documentation meets Medicare requirements to reduce the risk related to audits from recovery contractors.
- Utilizes appropriate software to document clinical picture of the care being delivered to the patient.
- Conducts audits, reviews and reports information to local, regional and national.
- Designs, facilitates and keeps minutes of the Utilization Management Committee that meets routinely, has at least two physicians and manages the resource utilization for the patients receiving care, treatment and/or service.
- Takes part of the caseload when the case managers are reaching the 15-20 patient level.
Once you get past our awesome 360 degree views of mountain ranges, the mighty Colorado River and its wonder, our unique history, and the diversity of Mohave County, you’ll find a community robust with unique and diverse people, and with a spirit that will touch your heart.
Today, we are approaching 100,000 (the entire county’s population is over 200,000) with southern Californians selling their high-priced homes for our better values, new neighbors escaping the massive congestion and big city traffic issues in Phoenix and Las Vegas, and retirees throughout North America buying where they regularly vacationed. Others “discover” Western Arizona for our warm winters, outdoor recreation, and gaming.
We offer the Hualapai Mountains (pronounced “walla pie”) of 8,000′ snow-capped peaks, camping, hiking, to near 0 elevation desert lands for motor biking and discovering. We’re dry with little annual rainfall but offer year-round unlimited water sports, from kayaking through gorges to boating on Lake Mohave. And while we offer Las Vegas-style casinos, sports books, day spas, and entertainment across the river in Laughlin, NV, here in the Mohave Valley we play with our families in parks, cheer our state champion high school sports teams, and meet close friends and neighbors at community-sponsored festivals and concerts. Las Vegas is not in our backyard. We like it that way. But it is an easy drive to what is arguably the world’s largest adult playground with unbelievable shopping, dining, and premier entertainment and sports.
Sunny almost all the time. No natural disasters. Desert. Mountains. A lake and river. Dramatic elevations. Small town life with ‘Vegas close by. That’s what we’ve got!
Laughlin, Kingman, Oatman, Las Vegas, and Lake Havasu City are close by. They add incredible diversity and fun to life in Mohave County. Imagine camping in a marvelous state park admiring mountains and enjoying cool air for lunch, then waterskiing on Lake Mohave in the afternoon. How about a day golfing with visiting family members or friends, and then driving to Las Vegas to a championship boxing match for the night? Imaging a day of exploring Christmas Tree Pass on your ATV in the desert and spying ancient petroglyphs with your kids and then a short drive to Oatman to see an old gold mine or a staged gunfight, and pet some wild burros!
And we’re 4 hours to Los Angeles and Southern California via I-40, 3 hours to Sedona and the Grand Canyon, and under 3 to Phoenix and Flagstaff!
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
4640 Cass Street #99540