300+ bed hospital located in GA, has a need for an experienced Inpatient Coder to join the team.
There is also the option to work REMOTELY for the RIGHT PERSON!
Seasoned, trained, experience and can pass test.
Accurately assigns ICD-10-CM, CPT code, APC’s, and DRG’s to all applicable patient encounters.
Actively participates in the clinical documentation improvement program.
1. Identifies and codes all patient discharges, maintaining a 96% accuracy rate.
2. Demonstrates understanding of policies, procedures and federal guidelines that apply directly to coding and other work performed in the Medical Records Department – Coding Clinics AHA and the CPT Assistant AMA
3. Effectively monitors the accounts not selected for billing report to avoid inappropriate delays in coding.
4. Effectively communicates current and revised coding changes and clarifications to ancillary departments and Medical Staff members.
5. Accurately completes physician queries in accordance to the AHIMA physician query standards.
6. Reviews all CDI concurrent reviews prior to the release of inpatient accounts for billing.
7. Demonstrates the ability to review injection, infusion, OPS, and ER charges for accuracy while assigning codes for billing.
8. Performs these tasks within the requirements of the Centers of Medicaid & Medicare Services and other regulatory agencies.
Education High School Diploma, Medical Terminology Class, Anatomy and Physiology Class.
Experience 1 Year INPATIENT hospital coding experience
Licensure Credentialed coding professional, RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CPC CCS-P
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102
***Serving Clients with Interim and Permanent Recruiting Services since 2001