Director of Nursing – GA
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- 4 ORs performing ortho surgeries
- 2 pain management rooms
- 1 local anesthesia room (currently applying to the state of GA to convert this to another full OR to accommodate growth)
- 5 bed, 23 hour overnight stay unit (enables them to perform heavy ortho surgeries)
- Direct reports will be 3 clinical supervisors in the areas of pain management, OR and peri-op
- 45 total FTEs
- 30 surgeons served
- Monthly volumes: 230 surgeries and 400 pain management procedures. Can be feast or famine on a daily basis and the clinical teams are expected to be available accordingly.
- Director of Nursing will report to ASC Administrator
- ASC recently received $4M renovation/expansion
- RN license required
- Experience in outpatient surgery is essential
- Experience in ortho is desirable
- Supervisors are exceptional clinicians. Seeking a DON who is well-versed in quality, compliance, development & implementation of procedures, survey readiness and other higher level administrative activities.
- Relocation assistance will be offered.
- It is a close-knit group and the owners’ commitment to investing in the business means a lot to the team members.
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102
***Serving Clients with Interim and Permanent Recruiting Services since 2001