- Oversees ICU (8 beds),MED/SURG and Telemetry Units(58 beds)
- Provides leadership and oversight to department managers and staff (100+ FTE’s).
- Charge nurses function as assistant managers
- Responsible for the development, communication, and successful execution of established financial and non-financial objectives as articulated through the organizational structure and strategic plans.
- BSN required, Master’s preferred or currently enrolled
- 5 years Critical Care Experience
- Need someone who loves to Mentor
- Hands on leader
- 120 bed award winning facility
- 2015 & 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers
- 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to Work since 2008
- Zia Award from Quality New Mexico for Best in Class
For more details related to this job opportunity, please contact
Find and apply for Healthcare Executive and Management Jobs here at this site.