- 385 bed Level II trauma facility
- For Profit
- Oversees Surgical Services, including PACU and Anesthesia
- Provides leadership and oversight to department managers and staff.
- Responsible for the development, communication, and successful execution of established financial and non-financial objectives as articulated through the organizational structure and strategic plans.
- BSN required, Master’s preferred or currently enrolled, AORN preferred
- 3-5 years Women’s Leadership experience required
- Relocation and excellent salary
For more information, please contact
Find and apply for Healthcare Executive and Management Jobs here at this site.