A small 70 bed hospital located in beautiful WY, about 3 hrs from Jackson, has a need for a Med Tech or Med Lab Tech to join their team. We have 1 Day shift and 1 night shift (7 on 7 off) available.
Under the supervision of the System Director of Laboratory Services, performs phlebotomy and clinical tests in the areas of hematology, urinalysis, general clinical microscopy, blood banking, serology, bacteriology, coagulation, chemistry, arterial blood gasses, and special chemistry to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Registered with the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) and/or CLS Registry with National Certification Agency for Medical Laboratory Personnel, Inc. (NCA) or HEW Certification
- Current BLS Certification through American Heart Association
- Knowledge (through training) or experience in performing laboratory activities for pediatric patients age 0-17, adult patients ages 18-64, and geriatric patients ages 65+
- Ability to communicate and comprehend accurately and effectively in spoken and written English
- Able to withstand the stresses & demands of an active position as listed in the Physical Demands Section
- Math skills required
- Working knowledge of computers
- All techs must be proficient in phlebotomy and a minimum of 1 year work experience in hospital setting
- **cannot take new grads at this time
Our lab techs have strong support from the pathologists.
Currently perform about 90,000 tests per year,
CLIA survey expected by May 8, 2017
Riverton – nights – shift is 9pm – 7:30 am Wednesday – Tuesday alternating weeks (this is a 7 on 7 off rotation) –
Riverton – days alternating shifts 6am – 2:30 pm, 9am – 5:30 pm, every third weeks is 2nd shift – 1:30pm – 10:00pm and every third weekend is worked into the rotating schedule.
***must be proficient in phlebotomy, blood bank and chemistry**
Need Med Tech or Med Lab Tech (highest wages require ASCP/HEW)
Laboratory: Current comp schedule for ASCP/HEW – $20.51 – 24.27 – $28.72
Night differential l $1/hr – 3pm – 11 pm $2/hr 11pm – 7am
This town has a population of approximately 37,000 with major urban centers such as Salt Lake City, Utah, Billings, Montana, and Denver, Colorado an easy half-day drive away. This town is where people want to live in a place where they can go fishing after work, where the checker at the grocery store doesn’t need ID to accept their check, where they can enjoy the simple pleasure of listening to their children sing in the Community Children’s’ Chorale. Low population density, low crime rate, and a great location make the serenity of life in this city one of its most outstanding features. People work
hard, but they work without the stress of living in a city where high-pressure jobs are matched by high-pressure lifestyles. We’re in the middle of a desert area, 30 minutes from mountains and pristine rivers.
The wildlife and majesty is all there for those that want to venture out. We’re centrally located, so everything in the state is within 3-4 hours, Yellowstone and Jackson Hole to name a few. There’s downhill
skiing, cross-country skiing, hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking, 4-wheeling, snowmobiling, boating, etc.
For more information, contact
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102