For profit healthcare organization
70 bed acute care facility
Responsible for direction of patient care in the medical surgical setting. Manages staff members in the Medical Surgical Unit. Consults with staff, physicians and Nurse Executive on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities. Assists in formulating budget. Clients served are predominately adults eighteen years of age and older. Occasionally adolescents, pediatrics and infants are seen.
• Current state Registered Nurse Licensure
• 3 or more years of previous experience in all aspects of medical surgical
• Nursing director experience in Med Surg
• BLS certification
• Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, additional languages preferred.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Basic computer knowledge.
Salary Range: 85k-117.5K
For more information, contact
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102