|The Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) has ultimate administrative responsibility for nursing standards and practice regardless of the practice area or reporting relationship of the nurse. The CNO directs hospital nursing activities within context of hospital policies and procedures. He/She ensures continuous and timely nursing services to patients. The CNO Ensures nursing standards, practices, policies and procedures, in accordance with all applicable laws, regulatory and accreditation requirements are consistent with current research findings and national professional standards.
- Directs nursing service Performance Improvement activities.
- Actively participates in hospital leadership functions.
- Collaborates with hospital leaders to design and provide patient care and services, including availability of sufficient, qualified nursing staff.
- Develops, presents and manages budget for nursing services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Master’s Degree Preferred (MSN or MHA).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of CNO experience in an investor-owned healthcare organization.
- Prior experience in Joint Commission preparation and survey process.
- Hospital experience preferred, healthcare experience required.
Contact:Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 770-1200 (415) 684-2526