A 300+ bed hospital located in SE coastal GA, about 60 miles from Jacksonville, FL, has a need for a Healthcare Recruiter to join their team.
Recruits qualified applicants for specified department(s) and/or areas of responsibility. Attend career days, job fairs, etc. Establishes relationships with area colleges and universities offering healthcare programs and visits/recruits as needed. Coordinates in house recruitment efforts. Screens applications submitted to assist in determining which candidates are referred for interviews. Ensures candidates successfully complete the prescreening process; assists in the resolution of issues, if applicable. Calculates salary per the method used by Southeast Georgia Health System and extends employment offers accordingly. All team members of Southeast Georgia Health System will promote a culture of safety, follow established policies, adheres to all state and federal regulatory requirements, Joint Commission requirements, and national patient safety standards. Service Excellence: All team members of Southeast Georgia Health System will promote service excellence by developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers, other team members, and the medical staff and will ensure the highest quality of care by performing their responsibilities according to the highest professional standards.
Reports To: Manager, Human Resources
- Assists in identifying, organizing and recommending recruiting functions and represents the Health System at approved recruiting events.
- Screens and refers qualified applicants to appropriate department manager for interview.
- Extends offer of employment to qualified applicants and ensures compensation offer is equitable and in accordance with Health System policies and practice.
- Ensures all steps of the pre-selection screening process are completed and documented.
- Identifies difficult to fill positions and makes recommendations such as, but not limited to, salary review, sign-on bonus, increased advertising.
- Effectively communicates with candidates/new hires about the team member benefits package and information relating to Orientation.
- Assists with exit interviews for team members leaving the health system.
- Attends job fairs and recruitment events for the health system.
- Works closely with the colleges to promote the employment opportunities.
- Provides defined monthly reports to the Director, Human Resources regarding employment activity.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Education Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare/Business, or related field
Experience Four years recruiting experience required, healthcare experience preferred.
Licensure Valid Georgia Driver’s License without any driving restrictions required.
The vibrant city, which rises along the southeastern coastline of Georgia is one of the most unique, historic and visually stunning places in the world. Charming nineteenth century Victorian-style homes, century old grand oaks, endless golden marshes, old magnolia tree lined streets and magnificently preserved buildings complement the bustling business community of boutique shops, fine and casual restaurants, art galleries, banking and financial institutions, quality care medical centers, churches and cultural venues. Stroll the waterfront as shrimp boats arrive with their daily catch or enjoy fresh locally grown fruits and veggies at the Farmer’s Market. Visitors and residents alike believe our city has something for everyone.
Contact:Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 770-1200 (415) 684-2526