Operating Room Manager Job – Pacific Northwest
Jonathan Chase Executive Search – Oregon
New OR Manager Opening!!!! Large department!
Regional hospital, not-for-profit, 300+beds with over 15+OR’s.
The OR Nurse Manager accountability with responsibility to manage the day-to-day clinical operations in a fiscally responsive manner, ensuring that resources, including equipment, instrumentation, and supplies are available for the surgical procedures. Scope of responsibility includes, but is not limited to, patient safety and satisfaction, staff competency and education, performance improvement, budgeting, personnel development and management, and physician relations.
Works collaboratively and proactively with staff, physicians, other Surgical Services units and hospital departments to facilitate and improve patient services. Serves as a professional leader and a management representative of Surgical Services on hospital-wide committees and initiatives including support of the magnet journey. Assists the Director on specific projects and other duties as assigned, including organizational strategies, system priorities and overall health care trends. Provides direct patient care as needed (primarily break and lunch reliefs).
Minimum Qualifications :
• Requires BSN, Master’s Degree preferred. Bachelor of Arts in Nursing also accepted. Will consider non-nursing Bachelor’s Degree with MSN.
• Three (3) years minimum acute care RN experience required.
• Two (2) years of progressive management experience required.
• Current unencumbered Oregon RN license required or eligible for licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Oregon.
• Requires AONE or ANCC Nurse Executive Certification within one year of eligibility.
• BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Include:
• Demonstrates skill in developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders (physicians, customers, managers).
• Provides evidence of change management skills.
• Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.
• Self motivated, team oriented, and possesses leadership skills.
Competitive salary range and relocation provided!!!
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94102