Director of Facilities/Engineering job opening located in North Carolina.
- Previous Director of Facilities retired after 10 year. They already have Manager of Construction and also a supervisor. Day shift only.
- Director is responsible for the overall Facility Services Department that includes the following areas:
- Engineering and Facility Management, Landscaping, Construction, Facility Planning, Energy Management, Safety and Emergency Management, and the Physical Environment Chapters according to the DNV NIAHO Standards.
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field with a minimum of 10 years of deep and broad knowledge of facilities engineering and management experience in this area with at least 5 years of experience in a maintenance/plant operations function to a best-practice facilities management organization in a healthcare setting.
- Certification as a Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) and/or Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) through the American Society for Healthcare Engineering is highly preferred.
- Preferred: Masters’ Degree in the above noted areas or health care administration.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Facilities/Engineering Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services